Saturday, February 16, 2008

I try to stay positive

I keep this blog to inspire myself and to help keep myself going when things get hopeless and sad. Sometimes (like right now) it all seems like a bunch of BS, and I just want to wallow in pity for myself and Monster. Or, well, let's face it. I just pity myself. I get tired, and I get discouraged, and I stop understanding what the point is in fighting.
My latest problem is that I am worried about a meeting called by Monster's after care program "to discuss Monster's ongoing issues". This is news to me, because M has been doing fine for the past couple of weeks. I think the new aide has figured out what makes Monster tick and she's learning to help him navigate his world.
Monster has no place to stay this summer if he gets kicked out of the after school place. The JCC is up in the air and I don't know where else we could put him.
I don't know for sure if that is what this meeting is about. I just have my suspicions.
So I'm just feeling scared and sorry for myself.
I think I'm running out of fight.

No comments: