Monday, February 18, 2008

Emotional mess

This upcoming meeting with the afterschool program has turned me into an emotional wreck. Plus I have just spent the past four days at home with Monster and today I yelled at the poor kid and I feel awful, but the whole thing has been building these past few days.
I'm still freaking out about how the whole after-school/summer thing is going to work.
Plus Monster has been acting really weird these past few days, and maybe he's still getting over being sick, or maybe being out of school for so long has gotten him out of sorts, but I am worried that there is some sort of huge explosion coming. And I'm afraid it's going to be at school. Or the after school place.
I've had this feeling before; this sense of inpending doom, and it's usually before we get the bombshell that Monster is getting kicked out, or that he smacked some kid in the head with a block and the kid needed stitches, or something like that.
I feel totally panicked.

No comments: