Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Mean people suck

Monster told me yesterday that there’s a new woman on his return bus. There used to be two men but the man is gone and now this woman is the aide. When Matt doesn’t listen to her or disobeys her, she calls him stupid.
As always, I kept my reaction calm. I told him, that’s not nice of her to do that. I guess I’ll call the bus company tomorrow and tell them to ask her to stop.

So today I found out that this woman has been on the bus approx a month. Monster has been having extra issues at school the past moth. Hmmmm. I was assured this woman would no longer be on M’s bus. I called his teacher and told her of my discovery, and asked her please to watch when the busses pick up to make sure there’s a new aide on the bus. I also said, this may have been part of his problem. He was dreading the afternoon bus all day long.

People suck. Not all of them, but times like this it feels like it. Why would you call a small 6-year-old special needs boy “stupid”? What kind of ignorant bully piece of crap person are you? I want to find this person and beat her face in. And no, I’m not at all a violent person.

We work so hard to keep my son’s actions separated from who he is, and then one person comes along and works at pulling down all that we’ve worked to build on. WTF?

I’m just so angry right now. It’s a good thing I don’t know who this person is. She’s just better not ever set foot near my child again.

No comments: